Storytelling, an ancient practice of passing down knowledge and wisdom, has become one of the most powerful leadership communication tools of our time. Storytelling enables leaders to effortlessly communicate in an authentic and persuasive way by using an organisation’s stories to build bridges and gain trust. It is one of the most effective tools leaders can use to motivate teams, promote organizational values and recognize team success.
This programme aims at reaffirming the value and context of storytelling in leadership communication and empowering participants to hone and deploy their storytelling prowess for greater impact.
Why you should attend
- Appreciate the evolution of storytelling into the most effective leadership communications tool
- Learn the skills you require to become an effective storyteller
- Gain an understanding of how to use storytelling for greater impact
- Gain insights into how great leaders have successfully applied story-telling
- Practice storytelling using your real-life personal and professional stories
Who Should Attend?
- Managing Directors and Executive Directors
- Chief Communication Officers
- Directors of Communication
- Senior Communication Executives and Heads of Communications
Selected Programme Topics
- The Leader as a storyteller
- Build your storytelling skills
- How to use storytelling for impact
- How to create great stories
- Data Storytelling
Date: January 26, 2022
Time: 8.30 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.
Venue: Radisson Blu Arboretum, Nairobi
Investment: KShs40,000 (inclusive of taxes)