The year 2022 came to an end and business leaders are casting their eyes ahead into 2023 with critical questions ringing in their minds like: What is likely to be different next year? How do we prepare our teams and organisations to take advantage of opportunities likely to come about? How would we confront the challenges of the unknown?
Join our strategy experts to explore the possible scenarios that your business will face in 2023 and ways in which you can ready your team to successfully navigate the new strategic terrain of what is largely a pandemic period to emerge triumphant in meeting your set organizational objectives.
- Reflect on the key events of 2022 that informed strategic orientation in the marketplace
- Identify the anticipated major geopolitical and economic events likely to impact businesses in 2023
- Explore strategic responses to unknown geopolitical and economic occurrences of the new year
- Underscore the changes required to strengthen the organisations’ capacity to thrive in the new year
Who is this Programme for?
- CEO’s and Managing Directors
- Strategy Directors and Heads of Strategic Planning
- C-suite Executives and Executive Directors
- Senior Strategic Planning Managers
- Heads of Strategic Change
- Reflections 2022: Key Strategic Events, Outcomes and Lessons
- Spotlighting 2023: Anticipated Events and their Impacts on Businesses
- Crystal Ball Gazing: Likely Occurrences and Scenarios in the Regional and Global Marketplace
- Reconfiguring to Thrive: How Businesses Should Prepare to Face the Unknown
Date: January, 24th 2023
Time: 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Venue: Radisson Blu Arboretum
Investment: KShs40, 000 (inclusive of taxes)
Call: Christabel -- 254711411316