Become a 360-degree leader with our high-impact short leadership effectiveness programme for the modern-day executive. The programme provides an opportunity for participant self-reflection through practical exercises, case studies and action-planning in order to become wholesome leaders. Learn and appreciate how to influence your seniors (including boards), peers and direct reports for the best strategic business outcomes.
- Understand why increasing your influence with key stakeholders is a strategic leadership imperative
- Appreciate the attributes and skills necessary to become a 360 degree leader
- Examine your capacity to influence effectively and take actions on your shortfalls
- Establish what you need to do to become a 360 degree leader
- Create practical strategies for embedding a culture of 360° leadership in your organization
Who is this Programme for?
- CEOs, C-suite executives and Senior managers who wish to create and embed a 360° leadership culture within their organizations
- Middle managers in need of increased influence with key stakeholders in order to become more effective in their roles
- Exploring 360 Degree Leadership
- Leading Up- A Leader’s biggest Challenge
- Leading Across: How to influence Peers and enhance collaboration
- Leading Down: How to influence and motivate your team
Date: November 29th 2021
Time: 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Venue: Radisson Blu Arboretum, Nairobi
Investment: KShs 37,500KSH (inclusive of taxes)