Organizational culture plays a key role in the success or failure of an organization in achieving its strategic objectives. It is incumbent upon the board of directors and senior management to set the right tone at the top. This programme provides an opportunity for leaders to dive deep into specific aspects of culture that are essential for organizational performance.
• Understand the role of the board and management in creating an enabling culture
• Appreciate the impact of corporate governance practices in molding ethical behavior in an organization
• Underscore how invaluable culture is to achieving organizational goals
• Demonstrate how to embed an ethical culture within your organization
Who is this Programme for?
• Board chairmen and board directors
• CEOs, C-suite executives, Senior Managers seeking to create and embed an enabling culture in their organizations
• Culture and ethics in 21st century organisations
• Tone at the top: The role of the board and management in culture creation
• Artefacts, values, behaviours and underlying assumptions
• Organizational cultural alignment
• “Imaginization” – seeing organizations through metaphors
Date: December 1st , 2021
Time: 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel,Arboretum, Nairobi
Investment: KShs 37, 500 (inclusive of taxes)