Adaptive leadership is defined as “… the act of mobilizing a group of individuals to handle tough challenges and emerge triumphant in the end.” In today’s ever-changing volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous work environment, traditional leadership approaches are increasingly being challenged and leaders are being called upon to find adaptive solutions.
Explore how to become an adaptive leader and enhance your business agility by joining other leaders in this interactive programme that is tailored for the modern-day senior executive.
• Explore the concept of adaptive leadership and its application in an organizational context
• Distinguish technical problems from adaptive challenges and learn how to observe, interpret and intervene
• Diagnose systems in place and discover the implications of the status quo on your organization
• Mobilize the system and build an adaptive culture within your team
• Apply techniques and tactics that will allow you to identify the emotional elements needed to lead an adaptive change
• Mobilize your team to handle difficult challenges much more effectively
Who is this Programme for?
• CEO’s and Managing Directors
• C-suite Executives and Executive Directors
• Senior Managers and Heads of Departments
• Heads of Strategic Change
• Understanding Concept and Context of Adaptive Leadership
• Distinguishing Between Technical and Adaptive Challenges
• Principles of Adaptive Leadership
• Identifying your Leadership Challenge
• Getting up onto the Balcony
• Leading the often Inconvenient Change
• Communicating for Influence
• Becoming an Adaptive Leader
Date: August 23rd, 2021
Time: 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Venue: Villa Rosa Kempinski
Investment: KShs37,500 (inclusive of taxes)
Deadline: August 9, 2021