As companies and workplaces undergo tremendous transformations due to new technologies, workforces are also being transformed due to the presence of five generations at work. Today’s workforce is truly multigenerational which creates challenges due to different communication styles, work practices, and expectations from employers.
Discover how to harness the potential of your multi-generational talent by attending our short high impact programme. The programme provides insights to business and HR leaders on how to tap into the abundance of talent and capacity among the various age-groups in their organisations.
• Discover what employee engagement and productivity is and why it matters
• Develop an understanding of the impact of employee engagement on business results
• Understand the differences between Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y and Gen Z/The Digital Natives
• Learn how to improve communication with and motivate with different generations
• Develop the ability to lead and engage a multigenerational workforce
• Develop strategies for transferring workplace learning across generations
Who is this Programme for?
• Board HR Committee Chairs, CEO’s and C-suite Executives
• HR Directors and Senior HR Leaders
• Senior Managers and Heads of Departments
• Leading and engaging a multigenerational workforce
• Working with five generations: Issues and solutions
• The Workplace of the Future: New ways to engage a multigenerational workforce
• Integrating millennials into the workplace
• Resolving multigenerational conflict with Emotional Intelligence
Date: November 10th, 2023
Time: 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Venue: Radisson Blu, Arboretum
Investment: KShs 40,000 (inclusive of taxes)