Strategy execution is about translating an organization's strategic initiatives into action. In practical terms, that means translating the strategic initiatives into specific measures that an organization seeks to undertake within a defined timeframe in line with its vision and business priorities.
This programme provides participants with an effective way of understanding how strategy is created and executed and shares with leaders insights into how to convert strategy into an efficient operational performance.
Why you should attend
The programme will enrich you with valuable insights that will enable you to:
- Execute strategic plans on schedule
- Apply frameworks, tools, and goal-setting and tracking techniques to your own strategic initiatives
- Design measurement systems for every dimension of business performance
- Identify and manage risks that could derail strategy execution
- Foster successful strategy execution by establishing an environment of effective communication
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Directors
- Chief Strategy Officers
- Directors of Strategy/Strategic Planning
- Heads of Strategy/Strategic Planning
- Strategy/Strategic Planning Managers
Selected Programme Topics
- Exploring Strategy and Strategy Execution
- Cascading and Communicating Strategy
- Turning Strategy into Actionable Plans
- Managing and Measuring Performance
- Best Practice Strategy Execution Tools
- Strategy Monitoring and Reviews
Date: October 7, 2022
Time: 8.30 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.
Venue: Radisson Blu Arboretum, Nairobi
Investment: KShs40,000 (inclusive of taxes)
Call: Christabel -- 254711411316
Deadline: September 23rd, 2022