An organization is only as good as its culture—and building that culture is not only a role for HR, it’s every leader’s and employee’s responsibility. An inclusive work environment that is diverse and equitable is key to the effective functioning of an organization and collaboration of the employees.
Join us for this short but high impact programme to explore how you can enhance employee engagement and manage unconscious bias by building an inclusive work culture.
• Ability to assess and improve employee engagement and collaboration levels
• Initiate programmes to develop organizational culture aligned to DEI goals and best practices
• Recognize unconscious bias and its effects in the workplace and come up with remedial actions
• Understand the dimensions of DEI that matter most and embed them in your organisation
• Assess stereotypes and prejudices that may influence workplace behavior and take steps to eliminate them
• Examine strategies for implementing ethical standards around DEI
Who is this Programme for?
• CEO’s and C-suite Executives
• HR Directors and Senior HR Leaders
• Senior Managers and Heads of Departments
• The context of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI)
• Unconscious bias in the workplace
• The case for a DEI culture in organisations
• Creating an inclusive workplace through Emotional Intelligence
• Exploring cultural competence for DEI
• Embedding DEI through Peer Coaching
Date: June 7th, 2024
Time: 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Venue: Raddison Blu, Aboretum
Investment: KShs40,000 (inclusive of taxes)